The Executive Leadership Summit brings together senior NHS and industry leaders to explore the biggest issues in healthcare IT.
Our attendees are made up of CIOs and CCIOs in the NHS, leaders from NHS England and NHS Digital and some of the most disruptive health IT innovators from industry.
Together, they work through a packed agenda designed to maximise learning opportunities and ignite debate around current and future priorities in health IT.
The exclusive, invite-only event gives delegates:
- A complimentary place at the summit, drinks reception and evening dinner based at the King’s Fund in London
- An unrivalled forum to meet and share ideas with key influencers and leaders in healthcare/NHS IT
- Expert-led and interactive workshops exploring all aspects of health IT implementation
18 October 2016 summit
The Executive Leadership Summit in October 2016 once again saw our high profile speakers lead discussions on the latest thinking in healthcare IT, including:
- Keith McNeil, Chief Clinical Information Officer at NHS England, who explored the role of clinicians in healthcare IT transformation
- Juliet Bauer, Director of Digital Experience at NHS England, who outlined plans to create a better digital experience for NHS patients
- Paul Baverstock, Communications Lead for the digital transformation agenda, Department of Health, NHS England and NHS Digital on rewriting engagement in digital health transformation
Attendees also had the opportunity to attend our expert-led and practical workshops, covering diverse topics such as:
- Reality of integrated care, led by Richard Jefferson, SRO for NIB Integrated Care Domain & Enterprise Architecture Board Chair at NHS Digital and Inderjit Singh, Head of Enterprise Architecture, NHS England
- Recipe for success, led by Laura Ellis-Phillips, Head of Informatics Programme Management, Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Meaningful capture and display of clinical content, led by Dominic Kirkman, International Manager of Pre-Sales Engineering, Lexmark
- Office 365 customer immersion experience, led by Lee Francis, Director of Healthcare Strategy, Trustmarque
“HIMSS events have an element of prestige associated with them. ELS is known for being a great place to share thoughts and best practice amongst likeminded CIOs. The networking and dinner element was really unique from a peer to peer perspective.”Christine Walters, Director of Informatics, St Helen’s and Knowsley NHS Trust
Executive Leadership Summit dinner
The Executive Leadership Summit concludes with drinks and dinner in the Orangery at the King's Fund to which all speakers and delegates are invited. Delegates will have the opportunity to strengthen links made during the day and extend their network.
Executive Leadership Summit
9.00am - 17.15pm in the Maynard Suite
Maynard Suite, The King's Fund London
11-13 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0AN
Parking and Access
Paid parking can be found at Cavendish Square Car Park, Harley Street Car Park (enter from Chandos Street). Please see their websites for costings.
The nearest underground station is: Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines) Exit 4 (corner near H&M store).The main entrance can be found on Deans Mews, Cavendish Square.