Executive Leadership Summits are invite-only with a strong focus on networking and relationship-management. The agenda contains keynote presentations and workshops: carefully chosen to give you a rewarding and profitable day.
Our attendees are made up of CIOs and CCIOs in the NHS, leaders from NHS England and NHS Digital and health IT innovators from industry.
The event gives delegates:
- a full day of learning, networking and expert-led workshops
- an unrivalled forum to meet and share ideas with key influencers and leaders in healthcare/NHS IT
- a working lunch
Request an invitation to the Executive Leadership Summit on 16 March 2017
18 October 2016 summit
The Executive Leadership Summit in October 2016 once again saw our high profile speakers lead discussions on the latest thinking in healthcare IT, including:
- Keith McNeil, Chief Clinical Information Officer at NHS England, who explored the role of clinicians in healthcare IT transformation
- Juliet Bauer, Director of Digital Experience at NHS England, who outlined plans to create a better digital experience for NHS patients
- Paul Baverstock, Communications Lead for the digital transformation agenda, Department of Health, NHS England and NHS Digital on rewriting engagement in digital health transformation
Attendees also had the opportunity to attend our expert-led and practical workshops, covering diverse topics such as:
- Reality of integrated care, led by Richard Jefferson, SRO for NIB Integrated Care Domain & Enterprise Architecture Board Chair at NHS Digital and Inderjit Singh, Head of Enterprise Architecture, NHS England
- Recipe for success, led by Laura Ellis-Phillips, Head of Informatics Programme Management, Ashford and St. Peter's Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Meaningful capture and display of clinical content, led by Dominic Kirkman, International Manager of Pre-Sales Engineering, Lexmark
- Office 365 customer immersion experience, led by Lee Francis, Director of Healthcare Strategy, Trustmarque
“HIMSS events have an element of prestige associated with them. ELS is known for being a great place to share thoughts and best practice amongst likeminded CIOs. The networking and dinner element was really unique from a peer to peer perspective.”Christine Walters, Director of Informatics, St Helen’s and Knowsley NHS Trust
Executive Leadership Summit lunch
The Executive Leadership Summit includes a working lunch in the Great Hall at BMA House to give you quality-time with new contacts or your peers in health and care IT.